Subject: Re: Airspace risk assessment questionnaire for the affected parties in the vicinity of Tallinn
From: "Amit Ganjoo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Abinaya Kannan" <[email-masked]>, "'Ajay Modha'" <[email-masked]>, "Brent Klavon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 22:05:37 +0200

Dear Pavel and Team

It’s for giving us the opportunity to respond. Please see our response to
the questionnaire inline below.

Let us know if this helps or if you can clarify anything for you.

1.	Do you consider the provision of optional U-space services
(weather information and conformance monitoring) as an integral part of
your business case?

[ANRA] We don’t plan on offering the weather as an integral part of our
business case. However we do plan to offer conformance monitoring as an
optional service to our operators.

2.	Do you expect to become certified USSP in Estonia? If yes then
when (estimated timeline)?

[ANRA] yes ANRA expects to be a certified USSP in Estonia. Currently, ANRA
is undergoing EASA USSP certification and is in month 8 of certification.
We expect the certification to be completed over the next 5 to 6 months.
As part of our certification we have designated certain European members
states as our initial launch markets including Estonia. Once we have the
EASA certification, we plan to approach Estonian CAA to get onboarded as a
certified USSP and Estonia leveraging our EASAI certification.

3.	What are your means to receive e-conspicuity data? (e.g. ADS-L,
SRD, Mobile networks)

[ANRA] ANRA system supports standardize interfaces for receiving
e-conspicuity data. For example, in control zones ANRA can integrate
Surveillance and e-conspicuity data available from the air navigation
service provider. In uncontrolled airspace our system can rely on
conspicuity data available from third-party providers irrespective of
technology used ie mobile or others.

4.	Through what means do you interface with UAS operators? (e.g.
internet, mobile networks)

[ANRA] ANRA USB platform integrates with the operators over the Internet.
The Internet can be hardwired wireless or over existing mobile networks.
The system is not dependent on one or the other access agnostic.

Best Regards

Amit Ganjoo

CEO

p:

+1.703.239.3206  m: +1.214.228.3731

w:

 <http://www.flyanra.com> www.flyanra.com  e:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://twitter.com/ANRATech>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/amitganjoo/>

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 6:27 AM
To:
Subject: Airspace risk assessment questionnaire for the affected parties
in the vicinity of Tallinn

Hello!

You have received a document through the Estonian Transport
Administration´s document management system.

Title: Airspace risk assessment questionnaire for the affected parties in
the vicinity of Tallinn

Date of registration: 21.02.2024

Number of registration: 13.11-3/24/2987-1.

Please find the document in the attachment.

Transpordiamet
Valge 4
11413 Tallinn
kliendiinfo 620 1200,  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
 <https://www.transpordiamet.ee> www.transpordiamet.ee